Turn Your Computer Into a Graphics Powerhouse
The Node Titan is an external graphics processing unit (eGPU) that lets you transform your notebook or other slot-less computer (Mac mini, iMac, NUC, etc.) into a high-performance gaming, video editing, and graphics workstation for a fraction of the cost of buying or building a new machine. It connects to a Thunderbolt 3-equipped computer and offers the power and space needed for today’s most popular double-wide full-length/full-height AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
Explore a Different Reality
Without an eGPU like Node Titan, exploring new dimensions with an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headset on a standard notebook was pure fantasy. To start seeing what you’ve been missing, just plug a VR headset directly into your graphics card’s DisplayPort. You can also connect a second or third external display for extra workspace.
Flexible Now, Expandable for Future Needs
Unlike other eGPUs that come as a bundled solution and cannot be upgraded in the future, Node Titan gives you the power of choice in deciding what graphics card to install for your present needs. If your needs change in the future, simply swap cards to keep your graphics performance on the cutting edge.
- Lightning-fast graphics: Thunderbolt 3 port for up to 40Gb/s speed
- NLE ready: turns notebooks into mobile video editing systems
- Immediate ROI: vastly reduced edit and render times
- Satisfies power-hungry cards: 650W power supply
- Play or work while charging: up to 85W for notebook charging
- Spacious design: enables use of large double-width graphics cards
- On-the-go graphics: retractable carrying handle for easy transport
- 3D realism: enables effective use of VR headsets
- Plug and play: includes Thunderbolt 3 cable for immediate use
- Toolless access: thumb screws for easy card installation
Follow Thunderbolt™ Connect on Facebook Find us on Twitter Follow on Instagram Subscribe to YouTube Channel Follow on LinkedIn