Shown with memory cards and additional SF3™ Series Pro Card Readers, sold separately.
• Superior Performance—Ingests footage from CFexpress 2.0 Type B cards and XQD cards at up to maximum supported speeds to Mac and Windows computers
• Cuts Ingest Times in Half—Dual card slots enable simultaneous ingest of footage from two cards for greater efficiency
• Rugged, Compact, Stackable—Small and rugged aluminum enclosure for reliable operation; design enables multiple SF3 Series card readers to occupy same footprint
• Rackable—Threaded mount points enable secure attachment of two readers side-by-side on a rack tray in just 1U of rack space
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Features dual Thunderbolt 3 ports; second port supports daisy chaining of up to five additional SF3 Series pro card readers
• Thunderbolt Cable & ThunderLok Included—Includes 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable and ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip to secure cable from accidental disconnections
• Backward Compatible With Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs—When used with an Apple® Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately)
• Free Lifetime Technical Support
—Superior Ingest Performance—
Whether you’re capturing 4K at 60P RAW video footage to CFexpress™ memory cards, or shooting hundreds of photos in a session and saving them to XQD™ memory cards, the generated files are huge, and the cards fill up fast. Moving those files to your computer for editing is a must, but if you use the wrong tool, you’ll spend a lot of time waiting around. Get a Sonnet SF3™ Series - CFexpress/XQD Pro Card Reader; it’s the ultimate tool for finishing the job fast. Featuring a 40Gbps Thunderbolt™ 3 interface, this reader can ingest files from CFexpress and XQD cards to any Mac® or Windows® computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports—on location, in the studio, or in the edit suite—at their maximum speeds.
—Dual Card Slots, Less Waiting—
The SF3 Series - CFexpress/XQD Pro Card Reader is able to ingest files simultaneously from two CFexpress or XQD cards—at more than double the average ingest speed of other CFexpress or XQD card readers—to cut your ingest times in half.
—Ingest Four, Six or More Cards Simultaneously—
Built with rugged aluminum enclosures and dual-port Thunderbolt 3 interfaces, SF3 Series card readers are designed to be stacked and daisy chained, enabling you to connect up to six Sonnet readers to your computer through a single cable. Now you can take advantage of Thunderbolt 3’s 2,750 MB/s bandwidth to ingest four, six or more cards simultaneously!