Product shown with PCIe cards installed; sold separately
• Adds Connectivity & Capabilities—Connects up to three high-performance non-GPU PCIe cards to your computer lacking expansion slots.
• Pro Tools | HDX Compatible—HDX compatibility mode enables use of up to three Pro Tools | HDX PCIe cards with no additional parts needed.
• Broad PCIe Card Compatibility—Every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU card supported regardless of length or height.
• Three PCIe 3.0 Slots—One x16 plus two x8 slots support three full-height, single-width cards, or one double-width card plus one single-width card.
• Pro Power—Integrated 400W power supply; provides 75W auxiliary power to power hungry cards.
• Remarkably Quiet—Dual temperature-controlled, variable-speed Noctua fans rated at 17dBA automatically and quietly cool the cards.
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Offers 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth for the installed cards.
• Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports—One port connects to computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices.
• Rugged 2U Steel Rackmount Housing + Optional Expansion Space— Provides robust and secure protection in server and DIT racks; space for optional future expansion.
• Free Lifetime Technical Support
—Connect Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports—
The best portable, mini desktop and all-in-one computers feature powerful CPUs and include high-performance Thunderbolt ports to support peripherals. But they lack the PCIe expansion slots creative pros need to install specialty adapter cards that enable their workflows by adding video and audio inputs, transcoding data, and connecting to high-speed shared storage and networks. Sonnet has a solution—the Echo III Rackmount—a professional Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three (up to) full-length (12.28 inches long) PCIe cards to your computer at the same time. Echo III Rackmount supports every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU PCIe 1.1/2.0/3.0 card available including video capture and transcoding; audio DSP; 6Gb or 12Gb SAS or SATA host bus adapter; 10Gb or 25Gb Ethernet; SSD storage; and other specialty types to your system.
—Avid Pro Tools Qualified—
At the flick of a switch, the Avid qualified Echo III Rackmount system is instantly optimized to support up to three Pro Tools | HDX PCIe cards, with no extra parts necessary! This chassis has been tested and is qualified by Avid Audio group for use with Avid Pro Tools HD 2020 software, and Avid Pro Tools HDX and HD Native systems.
—Three PCIe 3.0 Slots and Power to Spare—
The Echo III Desktop features one x16 and two x8 PCIe 3.0 slots, enabling it to support a wide variety of cards at the same time. To support really power-hungry cards, it integrates a universal 400W power supply and includes a 75W auxiliary power connector for non-GPU cards that require extra power.
* See Sonnet website for details
Follow Thunderbolt™ Connect on Facebook Find us on Twitter Follow on Instagram Subscribe to YouTube Channel Follow on LinkedIn