• Adds Connectivity & Capabilities—Connects up to three high-performance non-GPU PCIe cards to your computer lacking expansion slots.
• Pro Tools | HDX Compatible—HDX compatibility mode enables use of up to three Pro Tools | HDX PCIe cards with no additional parts needed.
• Broad PCIe Card Compatibility—Every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU card supported regardless of length or height.
• Three PCIe 3.0 Slots—One x16 plus two x8 slots support three full-height, single-width cards, or one double-width card plus one single-width card.
• Pro Power—Integrated 400W power supply; provides 75W auxiliary power to power-hungry cards.
• Remarkably Quiet—Dual temperature-controlled, variable-speed Noctua fans rated at 17dBA automatically and quietly cool the cards.
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Offers 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth for the installed cards.
• Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports—One port connects to computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices.
• Rugged Aluminum Housing—Provides robust and secure protection.
• Free Lifetime Technical Support
—Connect Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports—
For creative pros using the latest portable, mini desktop and all-in-one computers in their workflows, onboard processing power alone is not enough to get the job done. While these computers include high-performance Thunderbolt 3 ports to support peripherals, what they lack is PCIe expansion slots to install specialty cards that add needed video and audio inputs, transcode data, and connect to high-speed shared storage and networks. Sonnet has a solution—the Echo III Desktop—a professional Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three (up to) full-length (12.28 inches long) PCIe cards at the same time. Echo III Desktop supports every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU PCIe 1.1/2.0/3.0 card available including video capture and transcoding; audio DSP; 6Gb or 12Gb SAS or SATA host bus adapter; 10Gb or 25Gb Ethernet; SSD storage; and other specialty types to your system.
—Avid Pro Tools Qualified—
At the flick of a switch, the Avid qualified Echo III Desktop system is instantly optimized to support up to three Pro Tools | HDX PCIe cards, with no extra parts necessary! This chassis has been tested and is qualified by Avid Audio group for use with Avid Pro Tools HD 2020 software, and Avid Pro Tools HDX and HD Native systems.
—Three PCIe 3.0 Slots and Power to Spare—
The Echo III Desktop features one x16 and two x8 PCIe 3.0 slots, enabling it to support a wide variety of cards at the same time. To support really power-hungry cards, it integrates a universal 400W power supply and includes a 75W auxiliary power connector for non-GPU cards that require extra power.
* See Sonnet website for details