• Superior Performance—Supports ingest of files from any two CFast cards at maximum speed
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Connects to any Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain
• Dual CFast Slots—Enable simultaneous ingest of files from two cards up to 1000+ MB/s aggregate
• Bus-Powered—Powered through Thunderbolt connection; no power adapter required
• Compact, Rugged, Stackable—Rugged aluminum enclosure with replaceable captive Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable for reliable operation. Stackable design enables multiple SF3 Series card readers to occupy same footprint
• Ready for Racking—Sonnet’s SF3 Series pro card readers include threaded mount points that enable you to securely attach two readers side-by-side on a rack tray in just 1U of rack space
• Free Lifetime Technical Support
With the increasing popularity of professional digital cinema cameras from Canon, ARRI and Blackmagic Design, the use of CFast 2.0 memory cards has soared, and the need for a truly high-speed card reader is undeniable. With current CFast 2.0 cards’ rated read speeds near 550 MB/s, it’s clear that USB readers don’t fill that need, but Sonnet’s SF3™ Series — CFast™ 2.0 Pro Card Reader does. Featuring a 40Gbps Thunderbolt™ 3 interface, this device quickly ingests footage from CFast memory cards to any Mac or Windows computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports—on location, in the studio, or in the edit suite—at the fastest speeds the cards will support.
—Industry’s First CFast 2.0 Card Reader for Thunderbolt 3—
As the industry’s first CFast 2.0 card reader for Thunderbolt 3, the SF3 Series — CFast 2.0 Pro Card Reader employs its dual card slots to take advantage of the tremendous bandwidth offered by Thunderbolt 3. Capable of ingesting files simultaneously from two cards at concurrent data transfer speeds up to 1,000+ MB/s—more than double the average ingest speed of USB 3.0 card readers—using the Sonnet reader makes for a significantly more convenient and efficient workflow.
* See Sonnet website for details.